A joint is an essential and vital part of the human body because it helps in effective movement of limbs, and other body parts. Joint is a slightly protruding part of the body, which is often visible with the naked eye. A joint connects two body parts whose pain, and hindrance free movement facilitates the overall body functioning. Joint pain results in restricted movement of body organs which is why joint pain treatment is essential and is must for people facing joint pain issues, to promote free and alleviate the join pain issue and constraints holding you confined in your own body. Joint pain reason or causes are many, and to name a few: –
- Complex regional pain syndrome: this is chronic pain due to a dysfunctional of the nervous system.
- Dislocation: this condition is sudden bone derailment.
- Ankylosing spondylitis’s a form of arthritis that primarily affects the spine, although other joints can become involve.
- Necrosis: this is death of bone tissue due to restrained/limited blood flow
- Bone cancer: this condition includes a mass of unusual cells growing in a bone. Most bone tumors aren’t cancerous.
- Broken bone: this includes complete or partial break of bone, which also involves ligament tear.
- Bursitis: this in inflammation of the joints. This pain be eased by using home remedies for joint pain. This also requires oil for knee pain.
- AOSD or Adult Still’s disease: this is a rare systemic inflammatory disorder of unknown etiology that is responsible for a significant proportion of cases of fever, which is of unknown origin and can lead to formation of serious musculoskeletal sequelae.
- Tendinitis: this breaking of tenders(fibers) situated on the surface of the bone. Medicines are prescribed to ease the joint pain with ointments.
- Fibromyalgia: widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by insomnia, constipation, mood disorder and fatigue. Ayurvedic oils/medicine help to manage join pain.
- Gonococcal arthritis: this is stemmed by infection in the joint.
- Gout: it is arthritis related to excess uric acid.
- Hypothyroidism: underactive thyroid.
- Leukemia: this is cancer of the body’s blood-forming tissues, including the bone marrow and the lymphatic system.
- Lupus: this an autoimmune disease which occurs when the immune system attacks own body cells.
- Lyme disease: bone weakness, which is triggered by tick, causing tick fever.
- Osteoarthritis: disease causing the breakdown of joints.
- Osteomyelitis: a bone infection.
- Paget’s disease of bone: bone deformity.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica: auto inflammatory causing stiffness and pain.
- Pseudogout: this is a form of arthritis resulting from calcium deposit.
- Psoriatic arthritis: this is another form of arthritis, propelled by development of red patches of skin topped with silvery scales.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: this involves inflammatory joint disease.
- Rickets: this caused by lack of vitamin D.
- Sarcoidosis: this is a collection of inflammatory cells in the body.
- Septic arthritis: this triggered by joint infection.
- Sprains: this first attacks the muscles and causing swelling because of twisting. This might cause sudden joint pain.
Symptoms of muscle and joint pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Chronic fear of falling.
- Lack of mobility
- Nausea and irritability
- Hot or significantly swollen joint
- Lack of motivation
- Sudden numbness or burning and/or muscle weakness
- Muscle Pain (Myalgias)
- Muscle shortening
- Feeling depressed wit constant pain and solitude.
- Feeling overly tired, or very weak (fatigued). Not willing to do any normal activity.
At first, you might feel these symptoms of pain are something which can be dealt with self-care, or self-treatment at home. Little stretching, self-prescribed painkillers or rest only is not the remedy for joint pain. These solutions provide temporary relief resulting in the pain making the pain recurrent. The treatment for joint pain is result of some underlying. cause, which need immediate attention. In case, an injury is the reason which triggered and intensified the pain. The same can be treated by applying hot and cold pack. Additional medications for pain control may or may not be required. Gradual rehabilitation physical therapy may be needed.
1. Physical therapy: physiotherapy, referred to as physical therapy is the idea way to deal with muscle and joint pain, rather than procrastinating. They study symptoms of joint pain and what causes pain in my knee joint. The physical therapists provide the best treatment to ease the pain. They further offer the best oil to treating and managing knee and joint point in India.
2. Hydrotherapy: one of the most satisfying and pain free treatment is hydrotherapy. Not many are aware of this as this therapy, but the results it offers are beneficial. Hydrotherapy is done in presence of trained therapist which yields the best results.
3. Weight loss: excessive weight may be subsequent reason behind muscle and joint pain.
People must incorporate exercises, and design a proper schedule with techniques to lose excessive stress on your joints by losing weight, and consequently using knee pain relief products or best ayurvedic oil for joint pain.
4. Acupuncture: It is a proven ancient Chinese medical treatment that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on your body. This is to instill fresh energy and restore balance in your body. It is thought that acupuncture can reduce arthritis pain. If you want to explore this treatment method, be sure to find a licensed and certified acupuncturist in your state.
5. Yoga and meditation: these techniques can be beneficial to help you reduce pain from arthritis by reducing stress and enabling you to cope with it better. Going by the census and leading research studies the practice of mindfulness meditation is helpful for some people with painful joints. They further confirmed also that those with depression and arthritis benefitted the most from meditation, with reduced stress inflammation and swelling and pain drop.
6. Herbal tea: herbal tea can help you to reduce joint pain because it contains natural oxidants. These oxidants give more strength to the joints. This tea helps you to recuperate from dominating joint pain. Herbal tea also contributes to the process of weight loss.
7. Massage: Vigorously rubbing the body with some olive oil into your painful joints twice a day and let is absorb into your skin. Leading doctors advice to take olive oil orally, you’ll be glad to know that 2 tablespoons of olive oil has the same effect as 200 mg of ibuprofen. Whichever way you use olive oil, be sure to buy cold-pressed oil – the heating process some brands use can destroy healthy nutrients.